Domestic sewage treatment
II. Scope of Application of Domestic Sewage Treatment Equipment It is suitable for the treatment of domestic sewage from residential quarters, office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, schools, factories and similar industrial organic wastewater, such as organic sewage from textile, beer, paper making, leather making, food and chemical industries.
III. Features of Domestic Sewage Treatment Equipment Domestic sewage treatment equipment can easily reach the national discharge standard by MBR membrane technology: "Comprehensive Wastewater Discharge Standard" GB 8978-1996 The primary standards are: COD<100,BOD<30,SS<70, ammonia nitrogen < 15 The secondary standards are COD<150,BOD<60,SS<200, ammonia nitrogen < 50 The third standard is COD<500,BOD<300,SS<400 Because it uses this technology, it has the following characteristics and advantages:
(1) solid-liquid separation can be efficiently performed, and suspended substances, colloid substances and microbial flora lost by biological units in wastewater are separated from purified water. The separation process is simple, the occupied area is small, and the effluent quality is good. Generally, it can be reused without tertiary treatment.
(2) that biomas in the biological treatment unit can be maintained at a high concentration, so that the volume load is greatly increase, and meanwhile, the high efficiency of membrane separation greatly shortens the hydraulic retention time of the treatment unit and correspondingly reduces the occupied area of the bioreactor.
(3) As it can prevent the loss of various microbial flora, it is conducive to the growth of slow-growing bacteria (nitrifying bacteria, etc.), thus enabling various metabolic processes in the system to proceed smoothly. |
(4) Make the residence time of some macromolecular refractory organics longer, which is beneficial to their decomposition.
(5) The membrane treatment technology is the same as other filtration and separation technologies. During the long-term operation, the membrane is blocked as a filtration medium, and the running time of the membrane through water volume gradually decreases. Effective backwashing and chemical cleaning can slow down the decline of membrane flux and maintain the effective service life of MBR system.
(6)MBR technology is applied in urban sewage treatment. Due to its simple process and convenient operation, it can realize full-automatic operation management.
What should I pay attention to when purchasing domestic sewage treatment equipment?
1. Distinguish equipment materials To distinguish between materials. Most domestic sewage treatment equipment is made of carbon steel and glass fiber reinforced plastic. When purchasing equipment, you need to ask what kind of material is used. Under the same process conditions, there is a big gap between different materials.
2. Suppliers may be required to provide successful cases or go to the scene to watch the effect. If you want to go to the scene to see the effect and performance of the introduction, you need to see it for yourself. To go to the scene to see the effect of sewage treatment. In fact, no matter how the supplier who provides you with the equipment introduces the superior performance of the equipment, the supplier should provide the previous successful cases and then send someone to inspect the on-site sewage treatment effect. Although it may delay part of the time, it is really the key to test whether the professional and follow-up services of the businesses you cooperate with can be in place in time.
3. Agree on the standards for the implementation of effluent Many customers did not specify the standard of sewage treatment standards in the contract when purchasing domestic sewage treatment equipment, which will lead to disputes under the premise of higher environmental protection requirements in the later period. The quality of effluent shall be agreed upon, and the specific quality of effluent shall be determined to avoid disputes. The process flow is different and the cost is also different.
4. Before, during and after the installation, commissioning and acceptance, the work shall be carefully understood and communicated in a timely manner After the equipment purchase process is completed, the user should communicate with the domestic sewage treatment equipment manufacturer more and prepare the equipment burying work in advance according to the drawings provided by the manufacturer, such as the problems of water and electricity, pipelines and equipment pit filling, leveling, equipment unloading, installation and debugging coordination, the manufacturer should provide equipment maintenance and guidance training on common problems, and the materials required for subsequent acceptance and acceptance process should be known in advance or asked the manufacturer to provide them with cooperation.